Horizon Energy is a publicly listed company governed by an experienced Board of Directors and managed by a strong Executive team. Horizon Energy has been listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) since 1994. The Eastern Bay Energy Trust is the largest shareholder owning 77.29%.
Horizon Energy's objective is to ensure that value is created for all stakeholders by:
- Providing high quality service to users of the network both for the distribution of energy or for the maintenance of lifestyle.
- Being a highly effective electricity network owner and manager.
- Leveraging advantage from its expertise and resources to grow the company.
Horizon Energy's share registry is managed and maintained by Computershare. For all investor enquiries, contact Computershare as follows:
Computershare Investor Services Limited
Private Bag 92119
Level 2, 159 Hurstmere Road
Takapuna, Auckland 0622
Managing Your Shareholding Online
To change your address, update your payment instructions and to view your investment portfolio including transactions, please visit:
General enquiries can be directed to:
- Private Bag 92119, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
- Telephone +64 9 488 8777; Facsimile +64 9 488 8787
Please assist our Registrar by quoting your CSN or shareholder number.